Smart providers can combine current and future possibilities with past performance indicators to create new licensing models fit for the 21st century and beyond.
With those thoughts, and more, in mind, we have 6 completely new, near perfect, "clean" domain names, naturally with spotless track records, that could meet your needs relating to the keywords of Artificial Intelligence / AI licenses (US English) and / or AI licences (UK English):
AILicenses.com Domain Name For Sale. Today's Price: £2,099,
LicensedAI.com Domain Name For Sale: £2,099
LicenseAI.com Domain Name For Sale: £2,099
AILicences.com Domain Name For Sale: £1,599
LicencedAI.com Domain Name For Sale: £1,599
LicenceAI.com Domain Name For Sale: £1,599
All six of the above superb 9- and 10-letter domain names use a mix of easy to speak, easy to spell, singular and plural common English words:
- With American English spelling conventions: ai, license, licenses, licensed.
- With British English spelling conventions: ai, licence, licences, and licenced.
All excellent indicators!
However, Of Course Our Remarkable World Is Much Bigger Than Coming Artificial Intelligence Trends
So, if artificial intelligence licenses are not for you, what other areas can these domain names be used for?
The range goes far and wide! For example, below are some "start-off" ideas and applications to include. Consider:
- Artificial Insemination licenses. How knows how the science of artificial insemination will develop in years to come? Within this rapidly changing field, we can foresee many rich applications in the areas of artificial insemination.
- Allergy and immunology licenses. A search for this top reveals a range of applications. Also, the allergy and immunology sciences expand to cover a variety of applications.
- Automatic Insertion licenses. The phrase automatic insertion can be applied to so many things today, and as our world moves ever closer to automating many areas of life, you can perhaps appreciate how licensing could also be involved with automatic insertions of various kinds of data.
- All Inclusive licenses. Sometimes, a simple description works best. With that thought in mind, what better than all inclusive licenses? Here, you can cover a vast range of applications. Take your pick.
- Advanced Integrated licenses. Licensing can be simple or sophisticated, tailored to specific requirements. That's when advanced integrated licensing can meet your needs using a single domain name.
- Automated Intelligence licenses. While artificial intelligence or AI may be the rapidly growing hotspot area today, never forget, we can also combine the themes of automation with intelligence in the perfect domain to promote Automated Intelligence licenses. Will robots to help people require automated intelligence licenses in the near future? We can but wonder - or join today's connection points, plot a path to what's more likely, then act fast, for tomorrow comes soon enough.
- Athletics Instructor licenses. Back to the human world, the health of people is taking on an ever more important role. As career demands change to meet the ever more sophisticated ways in which athletics is managed and monitored, we may find that athletics instructor licenses become more complex or tailored more specifically toward different branches of athletics.
- Army Instructor licenses. To stay safer, every country needs an army. Over time, the requirements of army instructors change. An army instructor license can demonstrate competence and achievement.
- Angel Investor licenses. Angel investors can use a variety of different licenses to address different requirements. This field is more specialized, yet no less valuable, since the investment monies involved can be huge.
- Aggregation Index licenses. Aggregation index licensing can cover a huge area including especially finance, investing and software industries. Finance and investing are probably two of the most regulated industry sectors in existence today. Licensing is an important area to ensure key goals are met.
- And so on.
Thanks also to Abbreviations.com, consider the long list at: http://www.abbreviations.com/AI. The "scope width" of options and possibilities is a remarkable surprise.
Nevertheless, before registration of these domain names, we carried out some basic due diligence checks, including initial trademark searches completed at the United States Patent & Trademark Office and the UK Government Trademark Search Office did not reveal any conflicts. However, as always, remember, you should always perform your own checks especially when building a business, product, or service.
Even better, the time to start is now. Prepare. Position. Supply. Succeed.
If you're interested in owning one, or more, of the domain names above, and start building tomorrow's remarkably successful businesses today, please contact Brian Austin and make using our secure web contact form