Riding on this new technological Cambrian growth wave for the 21st century, those individuals immersed in the scramble to tap into these new fields, may have plans to fork Bitcoin, Ethereum, or any other compatible source, or create a new cryptocurrency exchange, or even create an entirely new cryptocurrency.
However, perhaps more likely, a growing number of ambitious individuals plan to launch a tidal wave of new Initial Coin Offerings. With ICOs especially in mind, In 2018 and beyond, the numbers of new Initial Coin Offerings look set to explode in popularity and growth!
As with most new growth trends, there will be pull-backs, "hog-wash information", fake news, nonsense, etc. Yet the impetus for blockchain is sound, profound, and will almost certainly grow exponentially stronger after each temporary pull-back.
That's also why every successful Initial Coin Offering, new blockchain, or cryptocurrency project needs an equally powerful, effective, and suitably matching domain name.
Key Characteristics Of A Great Cryptocurrency Or ICO Domain Name Explored
Choosing the wrong domain name can scupper your Initial Coin Offering, new cryptocurrency, or exchange, when you least expect such a storm to arrive at your door.
However, by choosing carefully, from the outset, you can avoid such irritations and focus on the growth and success of your project.
Ideas To Help Choose A Superb Domain Name For Your Initial Coin Offering
When we choose an ICO domain name, details and forethought of course matter. If we rush in, or choose the first domain name we come into contact with, our ICO project can fail. Only later, after much pain, may we truly realise fundamental mistakes made. Yet hindsight is always a wonderful luxury.
Nevertheless, after some further thought, we can realise that ICO domain names call for special, careful consideration. For example, consider the following suggestions:
- First impressions count: does your ICO domain name instantly put over a positive, interesting, curious impression or mood?
- Clear meaning: is your ICO domain name meaningful? Arguably, the best ICO domain names make instant sense. Others need careful explanation. Perhaps the longer your domain name takes to explain, the more likelihood that your ICO message gets lost in the confusion.
- Two words is ideal: there is a real value in using only two words in your ICO domain name. The right two words can almost merge into a new single phrase or unique sound. Moreover, in the cryptocurrency space, having your second word as "coin" makes a lot of business sense. Users today expect the second word to be coin for an ICO especially. That means, if you follow expectations, you can build trust early on. Most important: no hyphens, no digits. Why: anything other than two words can obstruct your marketing and branding communications. ICO Message and speed of message will become crucial. Why risk making your task harder than is required?
- Domain name extension: is your domain name extension a .com and / or .io? Why: even today, .com and .io are logical and popular domain name extensions for serious cryptocurrency or ICO projects.
- First qualifying keyword: does your ICO domain name start with a suitable keyword that is relevant, generic, memorable, apt? If your first qualifying keyword listed as a generic word in dictionaries used in your language? If yes to both answers, excellent: you've met the another smart domain name naming goal.
- Second qualifying keyword: does your ICO domain name end with the all-important keyword "coin"? Why: if you're presenting an Initial Coin Offering, your use of "coin" instantly confirms your project and website purpose.
- Brand-able: make sure your domain name can be freely branded to your ICO project and that your domain name choice doesn't infringe on another brand name. How: use only generic words in your domain name.
- Memorable: is your ICO domain name easy to remember? ElegantCoin.com meets this goal.
- Spelling: is your ICO domain name easy to spell? Can your domain name be spelled without mistake by most users?
- Domain name length: is your ICO domain name length within that all-important "margin of suitability"? How: choose a domain name that is not so long as to be unwieldy, or too short as to be meaningless.
ElegantCoin.com is one of our latest domain name acquisitions that meets all of the key conditions above.
How The Words In Your Cryptocurrency Domain Name Can Help Make Your Project Glow With Curiosity
The word "elegant" originated from late 15th century French, from the Latin word "elegans", or "eligere" in French, meaning "choose, select".
In English, dictionary definitions and words associated with the word "elegant" include:
- Graceful, stylish in appearance or manner.
- Pleasingly ingenious, yet simple.
Yet how many cryptocurrency-related domain names have a built-in fatal error caused by including the non-standard "special" words "bitcoin" or "ethereum".
Why: names like bitcoin and ethereum are already, or may well become in the not to distant future, trademarked by corporations who have completed that all-important, expensive legal research and reservations made.
So if you use a domain name containing the words bitcoin or ethereum, and manage to build a successful, profitable business, how "safe" do you think your resulting, hard-won business will be? At best, would you be paying an annual incense fee for perpetuity? At worst, you might have to sell your business for a fraction of its true worth, and start again, with a more carefully chosen domain name.
Instead, get savvy: why not stay smart from the outset?
ElegantCoin.com Is A Premium, Ready-To-Go Cryptocurrency Or Initial Coin Offering Domain Name
Arguably, in the international Initial Coin Offering space, .com or .io are the only two domain name extensions that really matter.
With ElegantCoin.com or ElegantCoin.io, there is an almost zero chance that anyone anywhere can lay claim to trademark the common English words "elegant" and "coin". So by making the smart move to choose a firm foundation like ElegantCoin.com and / or ElegantCoin.io, how safe do you think any resulting projects would be? We think any resulting business would be truly owned by their owners and no-one else. No perpetual licenses needed.
Moreover arguably, ElegantCoin.com or ElegantCoin.io domain name suggests:
- Something extra, "over and above".
- A smarter offering.
- A "different solution to all the rest".
If you want your cryptocurrency project or Initial Coin Offering to stand out for all the right reasons could ElegantCoin.com can offer a central pillar to your ICO idea or project in 2018 and beyond?
Or if you prefer the more international feel provided by ElegantCoin.io, we have that available for you to invest in also, should you choose.
You can invest today in both ElegantCoin.com and ElegantCoin.io, choose your preferred start-off "master" domain name, then redirect the other domain name to your main domain name. Both domain names then work to support you, your Initial Coin Offering project, and each other.
There is no time to lose. Isn't the best time to make a start always now? The next best time is soon.
ElegantCoin.com and ElegantCoin.io Are Available To Buy Today But May Be Withdrawn Or Sold At Any Moment
Speed may be crucial.
All domain sales are final on completion. Interested? Then make an offer using our web contact form or contact brian (at) internettips.com.
To maintain security and protect both buyer and seller, for intangible sales like domain names, we use the wonderful service outlined below.
Or, if ElegantCoin.com or ElegantCoin.io, are just not quite right for your project, why not check out GridAI.com domain name if still available?