For the English-speaking market 6-letter .com domain names, that use one or two easy-to-spell words, as we English like to say, "Do not grow on trees". In the literal sense, of course domain names don't grow on trees — at least not yet. But who knows, the domain name we have available below, might — in the future — change all that. Don't ask me how (I'm joking).
Table of Contents
- GridAI.com Domain Name Internet Property For Sale By Owner
- Why Playing With Name Combinations Is A Good Idea
- Going Latin: An Italian-Sourced Explanation
- An Answer From WordNik.com?
- Alternative Development Options For Gridai.com
- What's In A Grid?
- What About AI?
- Some Current Artificial Intelligence Projects
- Remember, AI Can Also Refer To Alien Intelligence — You Choose
- Or, Use GridAI.com To Deliver A Web Book Story
- Let's Combine "Grid" and "AI" To Explore What's Possible
- Do You Want To Own GridAI.com? Here's How To Make An Offer
- Related Domain Name Options Available Too
GridAI.com Domain Name Internet Property For Sale By Owner
If you're in a hurry and don't want to scan or read all below, GridAI.com could be yours today. Interested? Make an offer today.
Of, if you're curious, intrigued about possibilities that you could apply when using domain name GridAI.com, why not keep reading?
Here at InternetTIPS.com, sometimes, we like the idea of thinking differently. When choosing domain names, we usually prefer a single generic word, a two-word phrase, certainly a word or words and phrases that are unusual and open to potential. But we're mindful, that imagination and creativity can also work well.
With those thoughts in mind, the domain name gridai.com has quite a few application possibilities. For example, we can consider gridai.com in at least three ways. As:
- A single, not uncommon, generalized word: gridai, as used in a conversational way within Italian or Basque languages, etc. Details below.
- Two separate generic words: "grid" and "ai".
- The two generic words that make up the domain name but used in the English speaking sense. A product or service that combines a grid of some kind, real or conceptual, with perhaps something related to the blockchain, or Artificial Intelligence (AI), or "Alien Intelligence" (an option that we could really have some fun with).
While I have explored a few ideas above, others may exist too. Can you spot any more possible ways to use gridai.com domain name?
That's why Gridai.com is an unusual domain name that can be applied to a range of areas and applications. We're already talking to potential buyers, thinking through and exploring options.
At the time of testing, as an indicator, when entered into Google Search, the word gridai returned about 133,000 website entries: not a huge number, nevertheless, a useful snapshot indicator of possibilities. But there is potential in many ways.
Other search engines like Yahoo.com and Bing.com (same search sources), and Yandex.com, naturally revealed different results.
Side note: we are curious why the interest from prospective Chinese and Russian buyers? We didn't expect that.
Nevertheless, going back to Google Search results for now, even though 133,000 is not a dramatically large number, I suggest, if we connect the dots, we can envision lots of different applications. Imagine possibilities. You can do what writer James Altucher refers to as Idea sex by combining, mixing, melding, and merging different ideas, options, or technologies, to create portray something more tailored to what you want.
While we may think that all the good 4-, 5-, and 6-character domain names have been registered, I suggest there is still many domain names available that can work for your project.
Moreover, never underestimate how many existing organizations, for sometimes incredulous reasons, simply do not register useful domain names. Some don't want them. Others forget or knowingly pass up on lost opportunities.
Why Playing With Name Combinations Is A Good Idea
Sometimes, we can combine different names to create a domain name. Or, we can simply invent a new word, then develop and brand that word.
For example, consider the word google. Before Google the Internet company existed, I doubt that there was ever an existing word called google. Some people think that Google is play on words from the word googol. A googol is the large number, 10 to the power of 100 — or the digit 1 followed by 100 zeroes.
Nevertheless, my key point is that on the web, we are free to make up new words, or use existing words, when creating domain names.
With those thoughts in mind, let's examine the domain name: Gridai.com in more detail.
Going Latin: An Italian-Sourced Explanation
If we explore the full word, gridai, one translation comes from the Italian language. Here, gridai is a verb / a "doing" or "action" word, and pronounced as "grid-eye" in English.
- When we reference those wonderful folks who created Google Translate, gridai means "I cried".
- Depending on the context in which the word gridai is used, a translation from Babylon.com suggests gridai can mean: "screamed, yelled, clamoured".
- Another reference from Baba.la is also enlightening.
Furthermore, we can type into Google Search something like" What does gridai mean in italian?" to discover a range of different and helpful websites that explain further aspects of the name. There may even be a Basque language connection. What a fascinating discovery.
The Italian or Basque generalised word "gridai" is as equally valid as anything else listed on this page. Yet gridai.com is a flexible application.
One thing is certain, gridai is an emotional word. It's about energy, impact, movement, response, and reaction. What do you think?
An Answer From WordNik.com?
At the time of writing, WordNik.com gives no definition for the word: gridai. That could suggest that there are lots of options are available for branding and development.
Alternative Development Options For Gridai.com
If we examine gridai from an English perspective, let's explore the two key words "grid" and potentially, "ai", both separately and what happens when we combine them together.
What's In A Grid?
The short answer is: a lot of empty space.
Or, a grid can contain a deluge of ... action! For sure however, a grid can be applied in many different ways to many different situations, and probably in most areas of science and technology.
At the time of testing, Google Search revealed 614,000,000 results for the word "grid". Clearly, grid is popular. A glimpse at Wikipedia.org provides a hint of applications for the word grid across areas such as entertainment, media, music, science, technology, geography, and including multiple acronyms too. With a keen interest in sci-fi, I quite like: Alien Intelligence (AI) — we wonder what is lurking in the mists — of something, somewhere.
As a common word in the English language (all variations), clearly, none of us and no-one can own the word "grid", because in one sense, we all own common words. Yet when a word is part of a domain name, we can use it to create wonderful products and services that help make the world a better place.
Some interesting links relating to the word "grid" include:
- The blockchain, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), and other cryptocurrencies or Fintech applications. So many possibilities here as artificial intelligence starts to merge with so many other areas.
- Grid as defined by Wikipedia.
- Grid Computing.
- All About Electrical Grids.
- The Grid — an electronic dance group.
- The Grid — a curious new type of website creation software that first become available late in 2015.
- 960 Grid System — Website Developments.
- Grid Autosport Computer Game.
- Grid Magazine.
- Grid for Ipad.
- NVIDIA GRID™ — a gaming supercomputer in the cloud™.
- ... the list of potential uses goes on.
What About AI?
The word "ai" also has some interesting applications and potential. While I had an idea about the word ai — or AI, until now, I hadn't really checked in more detail.
So again, to run a quick check snapshot, I typed "ai" (without the quotes) into the Google Search box. This time, 2,000,000,000 web pages were returned. Because ai or AI can refer to Artificial Intelligence — and all the many derived applications — I can understand why the number is high.
If we focus purely on "ai" as a standalone word, yet again, the Italians have already laid claim to the word: in Italian, "ai" means "to" in English.
Nevertheless, while arguably, the most popular use of the word "ai" currently seems to refer to the acronym for Artificial Intelligence (AI or A.I.), clearly, there are many other uses of the word too. For example:
- One definition of Ai that amused me: an Ai is also a three-toed sloth. The connection, for all time, between a sloth and Artificial Intelligence can also raise a laugh at your next pub quiz or perhaps when playing Scrabble with friends or family.
- InternetSlang.com have an even more entertaining range of options for "AI". In the spirit of gentle humor, I especially like the alternative definition: "As If".
- In addition, the abbreviations list from Abbreviations.com provide a long list of 163 options for the word or abbreviation AI, including: "Action Instructions", "American Indian", the two-letter country name for Anguilla (AI), and "Artificial Insemination".
So AI or ai provides much to work with. AI can represent a wide range of possibilities, depending on the business theme for which you might want to use gridai.com.
Even so, for many, perhaps Artificial Intelligence is ripe for development in hundreds, possibly thousands of new ways today, tomorrow, and in the future.
Some Current Artificial Intelligence Projects
Let's play with the Artificial Intelligence theme for a few minutes.
Artificial Intelligence will, I believe, completely transform our world within 30 years! Even now, so much is happening within this space. With more than a passing curiosity about how artificial intelligence is emerging, in the coming weeks, below I will include some new interesting links as I find them. Enjoy.
- Artificial intelligence halves development time for cancer drug.
- AI research at Google.
- From Microsoft, Project Oxford Face Detection Demo.
- Machine Intelligence Research Institute.
- Wolfram Language Artificial Intelligence.
- Artificial Intelligence Primer From Wikipedia.
- The Association For The Advancement Of Artificial Intelligence.
- Machine Learning — One Step Before Artificial Intelligence: How-Old.net.
- Computer independently solves 120-year-old biological mystery (Wired UK).
- Machines On Acid?
- Many AI applications at SingularityHub.com.
Remember, AI Can Also Refer To Alien Intelligence — You Choose
While there are many possible interpretations for the word or abbreviation "ai", we don't have to stay with Artificial Intelligence. Why not have some fun and mix things up? Let's go with Alien Intelligence. To get started, check out what Palladium Books are doing.
So while the wonderful creations from J. R. R. Tolkien explore the power of the Ring, perhaps with GridAI.com, in your next creative written or graphic project, you could mix Alien Intelligence with the power of some kind of Grid (or, I might just beat you to that goal).
Or, Use GridAI.com To Deliver A Web Book Story
Today, books can take a variety of different forms. Ebooks too can evolve into animated web books that use words with sound, pictures, and movement to create new immersive experiences delivered straight to your web browser.
For example, check out "The Boat" — a haunting, harrowing, thought-provoking exploration that arguably adds greater meaning to the words that narrate the story. For further inspiration, you can learn more about how "The Boat" was made at:
- SBS Online releases first-ever interactive graphic novel.
- A video about The Boat from the artist involved.
If you're new to writing books, ebooks, or web books, I recommend that you join a strong body such as the Society of Authors to help protect your interests. They have many highly experience legal sources that you can call on as part of your membership, standing by, ready to help defend your ideas and intellectual interests.
Let's Combine "Grid" and "AI" To Explore What's Possible
Still keeping with English themes for now and the word or word combination: GridAI, rather than the equally valid Italian use of gridai, we can experiment, investigate, and imagine what can be done with the domain name GridAI.com.
You can explore the options above for each possible definition or interpretation of "Grid" and "AI", to imagine possibilities. The list of options is quite large, so I won't cover that here.
Though Artificial Intelligence can be applied to a grid of some kind in many different ways and interpretations.
Moreover, even though Gridai.com does use two generic English words or abbreviations in common speech or use, and a common language Italian single word, before we registered domain name: gridai.com, we double-checked with trademark and patent offices, including the United States Trademark And Patent Office (USTPO), to make sure that there was existing use of the name gridai.
Not surprisingly, for an unusual name like gridai, the search at the USTPO was clear, we registered the name, for possible further development, or to sell on to anyone who wants to go further, or to brand the domain name to a product or service. Nevertheless, if you decide to buy this domain name, you should always confirm such things for yourself.
Arguably, today, given that the thousands of potential applications available, at the time of its original registration, a 6-letter domain name like gridai.com should not still have been available. So clearly, must not be required by any of the many different parties who could create a business around gridai.com.
That means, the door is now open for you?
Do You Want To Own GridAI.com? Here's How To Make An Offer
To protect both buyer and seller, we will use secure transfer of domain name(s) to buyer through escrow.com, or other trusted, proven, third-party escrow service.
To get started, please complete the following two steps:
- Click or touch the button below:
Subscribe To Allow Us To Communicate
(Only required if you're based in the EU or UK).
- Click or touch the button below to email us:
Send Your Offer By Email
Related Domain Name Options Available Too
If you're into blockchain, Bitcoin, cryptos, but don't think GridAI.com domain name is suitable for your project, why not check out ElegantCoin.com if still available?