These are not empty words, nor are they serious, inflexible mantras. Rather here we outline our aspirations and through the act of writing, occasionally remind ourselves of what is really important and what we want to become.
Through InternetTIPS.com, we have a key broadly defined goal, identified collectively into four focused aims. To:
- Directly and interactively touch the hearts and minds of at least 5,000 people from around the globe. Not a massive goal; nor a small one, yet is sufficient to keep us focused, busy and alert.
- Share proven strategies with those to whom we come into contact about what we've learned on how to enjoy increased health, wealth, wisdom and happiness, writing and publishing on the web and creating a fun and profitable Internet business website.
- Never miss an opportunity to Invite these amazing people to join as full members of the InternetTIPS.com.
- Continually seek out new ways to add value to what we do.
How Will We Achieve These Aims?
Here, the answer is simple, yet challenging. We'll provide a unique, quality-driven, focused solutions service; one that is rich in the use of quot;plain English", includes comprehensive explanations, training, teaching and tutorials using text, sound and video. The service is available to anyone who has access to the Web, at an affordable price and especially designed to help members discover any or all of the following:
- Experience, savor and enjoy more personal freedom (it's not all just about work :-).
- How to really take back control of how each day is spent.
- Build better health with less stress.
- Earn more money without breaking your life and ruining personal relationships.
- Discover new, rewarding career options for members who still wish to remain employees or those who want to explore a range of exciting job options.
- Reveal, build and nurture hidden and previously dormant talents.
- Spend more "quality time" with family and loved ones.
- Say "Yes!" to the excitement and wonder that the digital life can offer today!
- Appreciate that by sharing and helping others, anyone can become a "people magnet".
- Commit to the simple idea that the best is yet to come - then make it so.
The InternetTIPS.com creed: values and highest aspirations that make it all worthwhile
Most people would probably agree, extra income is usually welcome. High earnings can change lives. But we think - not at any price. To stay productive for the mid- to long-term, we think individuals need more. Here's our list. What's yours?
- Create inspired products and services of the highest quality possible that our clients need and love.
- Help people discover their hidden talents and skills.
- Do all we can each day to help customers and colleagues succeed, exceed and grow to new heights.
- Help as many people as possible become debt-free, and therefore, live life in true freedom.
- Communicate clearly, honestly, directly and positively to all with whom we come into contact.
- Share great ideas.
- Help our Members and clients discover the real truth: that most everyone is smarter than they might think.
- Treat all for whom we come into contact with dignity, honesty and respect.
- Cultivate an atmosphere of trust and serve customers properly.
- Encourage personal success and advancement and acknowledge achievement.
- Be friendly and kind.
- Commit to being the best that we can be.
- Do the right thing, and do things right.
- Do what we say we will do.
- Be focused and driven; yet still have a heart.
- Create a work environment bristling with positive energy.
- Promote professionalism without stoicism.
- Make challenges fun.
- Be responsible and flexible.
- If we make a mistake, we will do our best to correct our error as soon as possible.
- Appreciate that teamwork is good.
- Finish the job.
- Think big if it feels right.
- Think small if it feels right.
- Have fun and don't take ourselves too seriously.
- Realize that - at least for today, we're not superhuman - yet :-)
- Occasionally, we're going to shake things up - in a good way.
- Meet our financial goals.
- Discover and experience the sheer fun and medicinal value of sometimes, just doing crazy things for the joy of it.
- We support the Business Ethics Pledge below:
"I pledge allegiance, in my heart and soul, to the concepts of honesty, integrity, and quality in business. I recognize that the cornerstone of success is treating all stakeholders fairly, with compassion, and with a commitment to service. Working from abundance, I recognize that even my competitors can become important allies. I will not tolerate crooked practices in my business, from co-workers, direct or indirect reports, supervisors, managers, suppliers, or anyone else - and if I encounter such practices, I will refuse to go along with them and report them to appropriate authorities within and outside the company. I pledge to support the 'triple bottom line' of environmental, social, and financial responsibility. And I pledge to participate in a serious effort to focus the business community on these principles, by sharing this message with at least 100 other business leaders.