When you choose to take courageous, specific, carefully thought out steps, the effects can be dramatic, memorable, long-lasting. Four steps especially, when implemented with determination, drive, and desire, get results:
- Create a an effective, fun and profitable web business ...
- Use an uncommon, remarkably designed website, painstakingly put together for both people and search engines ...
- Ensure your website can also be explored using mobile devices, or at least provide a version of that same web site that is suitable for smart mobile phones, iPhones, iPads, and others ...
- Communicate your core message - your offer - with style, panache, laser sharp relevance, in a way that is interesting and engaging to your visitors and customers alike ...
... on that day my friend - and let's hope, many, many more to follow - you can be well on the right path to buiding your own "Independence Day".
If You Believe Nothing Else You Read on This Website ...
... believe this:
- YES YOU CAN!
I want you to tattoo those three simple words into your brain today.
That's my core belief that I want to share with you today: you really, really can do amazing things just as soon as you make up mind that is what you want - and you're willing to pay the price to do what you need to do to work toward your goal step by step. That's all it takes.
Independence Day: A Blueprint to Get You There
Let's break the process I recommend you apply into smaller chunks:
- Believe in yourself: no matter where you are present, understand that it can be better. Why: everything starts with you. Especially important: you own all the thoughts in your head. You are the main driver of your future: not your boss, your friends, your government, or anyone else: you are the center of your universe! Be "self-ish" about building a better quality of life for you, your loved ones, friends, colleagues, clients and customers.
- Baby steps: allow you to make progress each day without unnecessary pressure or burn-out.
- Some planning: your journey to a better tomorrow can start right now. Yet every journey needs a plan - or how will you get there? The right road map helps you get to your destination. You can change, alter and adapt you plan easily and quickly "on-the-fly" when you're working with a web-based business.
- Learn some new things: although education is important and can help us make a good start in life, once we reach adulthood, I believe only the right kinds of education and teaching can help us thrive in the direction we want to go. Most teaching and advice about how to build a profitable business simply doesn't stand up to close scrutiny. Blind acceptance of wrong education is essentially why so few people are living the kinds of lifestyle they want. Be different. Question everything. Put what doesn't work for you down to experience: everything has some value. Better: seek out people who you think actively demonstrate the lifestyle goals you're seeking, for they are the few who have paid the price to discover "right education". You can piggyback on what they have learned and shorten the time and resources you need to invest to reach your goals.
- Focused work: if we're spending our time doing what we want to do, work seems like play - I can testify to that. When you're "playing", focus comes easily - you're maybe not even aware that you may be doing highly creative, productive, profitable work. As I write this blog entry now - for about 30 minutes work input - I'll connect with hundreds of thousands of people around the world - perhaps millions - for a tiny cost outlay! You can do that too - and build a full time business talking about topics you enjoy. Key tip: to make money, focus only on what you can directly control. Provide some value free of cost and obligation - and somehow, value that is far in excess of what you provide, can come back to you.
- Commit to learn how to communicate better: today's world is about communication more than anything else. You can write content for web pages, blog entries, provide stimulating, up to date videos; deliver interesting, informative, relevant and timely audio podcasts. You have many "message" options open to you.
- Why size doesn't matter for web trailblazers: the Internet allows individuals anywhere to be empowered, free, powerful. If you think you're too small to make an impact in your life and the lives of others, consider the effect a tiny mosquito can have if he finds a way down the back of your shirt: you'll soon know he's there. You too can be a mosquito.
- Patience and Persistence: cultivate a never, never, never give up mindset while at the same time, be gentle with yourself.
- Accept that changes happen in hops or chunks: your "race" is a variable journey. Sometimes you'll walk. Other times you'll run. On other days, you'll pause, rest, recharge, and at other times, you'll make a dash: move at such speed as though a hungry tiger is chasing you down.
Don't forget: mix all the above into an attitude of fun - that's the "gravy" for your "stupendous meal" recipe.
Every now and then go away, have a little relaxation, for when you come back to your work your judgment will be surer. Go some distance away because then the work appears smaller and more of it can be taken in at a glance and a lack of harmony and proportion is more readily seen. Leonardo Da Vinci, 1452-1519, Inventor, Architect, Painter, Scientist and Sculptor
Good News: Everything You Need to Do to Create Your Independence Day Already Exists
Regular readers will know that I'm enthusiastically biased toward using the power of the web. We like to publish online using two great website systems:
- Publii - static website creator software. Simple, safe, more secure, well designed, incredibly powerful.
- For more complex or demanding "old style" website projects, the Joomla Web Content Management System (CMS)
Depending on needs, both options offer a great approach, a "power horse" solution to help build a powerful, flexible, surefire website.
More About Publii Website Software
Publii is an outstanding, cutting edge tool, designed for every skill level, from beginner to developer. A superb offering for smart website builders in 2018 and beyond.
Some key Publii features and benefits include:
- Publii is a smart, stable application, incredibly fast.
- Includes GDPR friendly features built in.
- Is easy to use, yet remarkably powerful and flexible.
- Superbly designed, Publii is intuitive and logical to use.
- Mobile friendly, Google AMP friendly.
- Includes all the key options to help make a website search engine friendly.
- Helps keep your website safer and more secure online.
- Unlike WordPress, Joomla, etc., there are no databases linked to your website that you must protect on the web.
- The experieced developers are friendly, helpful, generous, and seem constantly active improving Publii, carefully extending, and expanding the product almost daily. Amazing!
Especially, if you you just want a simple brochure website, or a blog, or a website rich in articles, then the GDPR-friendly Publii website building tool is my preferred choice. Highly recommended!
More About Joomla Website Creator Software
What is amazing is that Joomla is open source - free to use for anyone for commercial and non-commercial projects. Even more amazing - to me at least - Joomla really works!
Joomla is one supreme example where free doesn't mean the product has little practical value. In fact, I've found the opposite to be true: as a business tool set, Joomla can be incredibly valuable to your web business, or any offline business that requires a top quality website infrastructure.
There are also thousands of superb add-ons that you can use to further enhance a Joomla website installation to meet more specific goals.
Nevertheless, as with any powerful, encompassing "device", to create the best web presentations takes some time to learn. Perhaps author Brian Tracy says it best:
No one lives long enough to learn everything they need to learn starting from scratch. To be successful, we absolutely, positively have to find people who have already paid the price to learn the things that we need to learn to achieve our goals. Brian Tracy, Author
Two areas of concern include:
- For all websites built with web content management systems like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc., today, you must make sure your website is preferably kept up to date, and / or you have a rock-sold, strong security system in place.
- Joomla sites require some conversion to make them GDPR friendly. These tasks can be completed using extensions and legal text changes.
Moving Toward Your Independence Day
So dear reader, that's what we do here at www.InternetTIPS.com: work with our customers and clients to help them:
- Build stunning, powerful website "islands" that help them seem like jewels in the sand to the people they seek to serve. It's like creating a glove that fits the hand perfectly: a custom fit can feel right to clients and customers.
- Find new customers, engage and connect with those new customers.
- Explore ways to serve their own clients better.
As these "winners in business and life" do all these key tasks - and more - creating greater value that should result in greater income!
That dear reader, is "Independence Day".