These days, I spend most of my time working on website development projects. For authors, e-publishers and communicators, the web is probably the most powerful tool ever invented! Even though today is the time of ebooks, before e-publishing became mainstream, previously, I have written and had published a variety of books by both small and large, mainstream publishers.
From Early Beginnings To Changing Times
The entire arena of writing and publishing is a great teacher. Today, you can write an ebook and / or write a website using low stress and low cost tools and techniques.
Much of what I have learned, I can share within InternetTIPS.com. Below is a snapshot list containing details of some books I am grateful and thrilled to have written and had published in the past.
Yet what is more important than having feedback which demonstrates that many readers around the world have found these books easy to understand and offer good value for money?
- Web Page Design in Easy Steps by Brian Austin, published by Computer Step and Barns & Noble.
- Upgrading Your PC in Easy Steps by Brian Austin.
- Publisher in Easy Steps by Brian Austin.
- Using the Internet in Easy Steps Pocket by Brian Austin.
- The Guide to PageMaker 5.0 by Brian Austin.
- The Guide to PageMaker Classic by Brian Austin.
- Using the Internet.compact by Brian Austin.
- Year 2000 in Easy Steps by Brian Austin.