InternetTIPS.com provides a new, low-cost, fun, and easy way to communicate to others about what you know and what interests you using a membership website structure.
Using our own subscription website and online newsletter business as a model — even if you flunked English at school and don't know a thing about web design, we can help you establish your own profitable website.
Also, if running a website is not for you, we can create an initial website for you, after which, you can manage your website directly yourself, edit existing web content pages, add new web pages, add videos, and so on.
Who is InternetTIPS.com For?
InternetTIPS.com was established by published writer and web designer, Brian Austin.
InternetTIPS.com is especially useful to people want to:
- Update and enhance an existing Joomla-powered website.
- Work from home using a computer and the Internet.
- Create a more relaxed lifestyle.
- Learn a range of modern useful, valuable and transferable skills.
- Discover how to communicate better.
- Create, optimize and promote a smart, profitable website.
- Determine how to fix a currently flawed website.
- Write and publish ebooks on devices like Amazon Kindle and Apple iPad / iPhone.
- Learn how to create and run a web business using only an Apple if you want.
InternetTIPS.com is also especially useful to published writers and "wannabe" authors who want to discover more about setting up a website or selling and marketing their books, e-books and other products directly online.
More details below: